It’s an exciting time to work at CSC! Since 1899 we have worked to become what is now a rapidly growing business, providing services and partnering with 90% of the Fortune 500 ® across the globe.
Are you a highly motivated, competitive, and outgoing individual looking to lead yourself to success?
We don’t believe in micromanaging at CSC. Instead, we’ve created an environment where sales professionals like you have the freedom to work how, when, and where they are at their best. Sound like the kind of autonomy you’re looking for? Then this opportunity, to hunt and close new sales opportunities with large companies and law firms, could be the perfect role for you.
What will you do?
- Conduct research of the legal industry and law firms and clients with defined account list
- Maximize revenue growth in assigned territory including meeting or exceeding quota levels
- Serve as first point of contact for all customer requirements and request.
- Prospect via phone e-mail or other medium; face-to-face sales calls, follow-up letters and emails; integration with clients and prospects at industry events
- Prepare for and deliver presentations to current prospective client groups
- Maintain good record keeping including construction project awards, CRM or account management; Knowledge of sales force automation software is a plus
- Perform other duties, as assigned
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- B.S. or B.A. preferred
- A minimum of five years of B2B prospecting and closing experience in the technology services or legal industry
- Proven track record of consistent and exceptional achievement in sales to senior level executives
- Effective client solution and new client acquisition competencies
- Well-developed administrative and territory management skills
- A passion and aptitude for consultative selling
- Ability for 50% local travel
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Hunter mentality
- Success Pattern / High Achiever
- Self-disciplined / Sense of Urgency
- Positive outlook and attitude
- Industry knowledge is a plus
Additional Candidate Considerations
The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
As CSC is actively hiring around the world, we may retain your CV in our database for other opportunities, unless you direct us otherwise.
Below would be one of the following Global Mobility options:
- Candidates for this position must be eligible to work in the country without sponsorship.
As used in this posting, CSC refers to all of our global business units. Please see cscglobal.com for a detailed description of our businesses, locations, services, and products.