- Flatbed Experience
- Diesel Engine Repair
- Driver's License
- Air Conditioning
Washington Fleet & Auto Repair, a state wide fleet maintenance company is currently looking for qualified service technician. WA Fleet offers competitive wages based on experience.
Monday – Saturday Shop hrs.
Full Time positions available.
JOB EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Gas engine (GMC, Dodge, Ford) 2000-2017
- Diesel Light (Mercedes Sprinter, Isuzu Reach, Cummins 5.9, Duramax, Ford)
- Diesel Heavy (Intn’l, Freightliner, Volvo, Peterbilt, Kenworth)
- Brakes (Hydraulic and Air)
- PM inspections
- All general repairs
- Charging systems
- High-Rail experience Helpful
- Transmission-general knowledge
- Welding, fabricating
- Trailer (box and flatbed) experience helpful
- Refrigeration experience helpful
- Air conditioning experience helpful
Applicant must have own hand-tools (facility has diagnostic and specialty tools), clean background and valid driver's license.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Diesel Mechanic: 5 years (Required)
- Drivers License (Required)