Hi, we're Fever
We're excited you are checking out this job offer.
We are the leading global live-entertainment discovery tech platform with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
How do we achieve our mission? Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires a global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experience.
Sounds amazing, right?
- Candlelight concerts are a unique musical and sensory experience created by the stunning ambience of candlelight. These concerts allow you to enjoy some of the most famous works of classical music in a completely new way and in various spectacular locations.
- The concerts highlight talent from upcoming talent to professional musicians
- Candlelight is now expanding beyond classical music into other genres that fit well within the experience such as jazz, soul, flamenco, opera, and more.
We are seeking Event Managers to join our on site events team to assist and manage Fever Originals' flagship experience, Candlelight. This position is freelance and with flexible hours varying month to month dependent on availability, which may be extended, lead to other Fever Originals event work or permanent opportunities in the future.
This position can be located in Los Angeles, Long Beach or Orange County.
Roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Follow instructions (including materials,) provided by the manager to deliver events
- Manage and keep to scheduled event timings provided by manager
- Implement new or amended production details, company policies and procedures
- Artist Liaison
- Report and feedback issues and queries to managers
- Production management
- Handling on site logistical issues
- Manage vocal microphone channels and aux music on sound desk, and distribution and use of microphones
- Managing and directing soundcheck
- Managing all vendors
- Briefing and liaising with venue
- Directing, managing, supporting and briefing team.
- Host event
- Main point of contact for event
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints
- Ensuring high quality execution of event
- Event reports and incident report forms
- Managing unforeseen circumstances and emergencies
- Providing photographs and feedback after each event to manager
- Encouraging high performance and implementing improvements with individual team members and the entire team.
Preferred skills and attributes are:
- 2+ years event management experience (preferred)
- Keen interest and passion in live music and delivering events (preferred)
- Sound engineering skills (desirable)
- Public speaking (desirable)
- Exceptional customer service (required)
- Highly competent in team/people management (required)
- Assertive and measured in a high pressure environment (required)
- Strong problem solving skills (required)
- Can do attitude (required)
- Flexible (required)
- Leading by example (required)
- Works well under pressure (required)
Thank you for considering joining Fever. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
If you want to learn more about us: Fever's Blog | Tech.Eu | TechCrunch
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
If you require any kind of accommodation during the selection process please contact our Talent team so we can help you by providing a welcoming and seamless journey.
If you want to know more about how Fever processes your personal data, click here Fever - Candidate Privacy Notice