The Sales Contract Recruiter will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Source, recruit, pre-screen, assess and present top-quality sales candidates to hiring managers.
- Partner with manager to forecast and plan key staffing initiatives for resourcing the evolving needs of our company and identify, attract, and retain the best talent in our organization.
- Manage candidate expectations in regards to pay, benefits, culture, and career path.
- Proactively keep hiring managers properly informed throughout entire talent acquisition process.
- Develop strong understanding of the business and roles.
- Track and record key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
- Continue to streamline the recruiting process for increasing efficiencies through regular follow-up and communication with hiring managers and potential candidates.
- Actively manage candidate attraction process through a variety of means to ensure adequate exposure on social and digital media, industry specific websites, job boards, professional associations, community events, and other avenues to position Transportation Insight as an employer of choice in all critical areas.
- Ensure 100% data integrity in ATS System and properly document the talent acquisition process for each job opening to ensure EEO compliance and best practices.
Knowledge and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or related experience
- Minimum 2 years in recruiting High Level Sales positions
- Transportation or Supply Chain experience a plus!
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to interface with hiring managers and employees within all levels of the organization
- Ability to shift gears quickly and thrive in a fast pace environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- High proficiency with Applicant Tracking Systems, Recruitment websites, and social media.
- Travel, as needed, to support the team’s client engagements (typically 5-10%)
- Flexibility in work schedule
Job Types: Temporary, Contract