Project Manager – Industrial Hygiene
AEI Consultants has an opportunity available for a full-time mid to senior level Industrial Hygiene Project Manager. The qualified candidate will have at least 8 plus years of technical IH experience and knowledge in the performance and management of various environmental consulting projects, as well as prior experience performing forensic examination and assessments of Hazardous or Regulated Materials in buildings including asbestos, lead paint and PCBs.
The role and responsibilities of the Industrial Hygiene Project Manager will include:
- Conducting and/or directing surveys of asbestos, lead paint, mold, and indoor air quality testing;
- Creating reports on findings and recommending solutions;
- Performing Industrial hygiene sampling and indoor air quality assessments including mold, bioaerosols, Radon, particulates and others;
- Building and maintaining positive client relationships;
- Drafting proposals and cost estimates;
- Maintaining technical excellence, deep understanding of client’s needs, rigor in consulting quality and communication, and exceptional commitment to client satisfaction;
- Assisting the sales team with proposal development for advanced services;
- Partnering with regional sales staff to develop divisional clients through networking and delivering high quality technical services to all new clients.
We are seeking a professional, dedicated, enthusiastic addition to a collaborative office environment with the following experience, skills and attributes:
- BS /MS Degree or degree candidate in environmental, civil, environmental science, geology, hydrogeology, industrial hygiene safety or environmental science required;
- Proven experience performing and managing technical projects;
- Excellent technical writing and critical thinking skills;
- Experience with field monitoring equipment for construction, remediation, or industrial hygiene assessments;
- Experience with abatement design documents preparation is highly desired. Experience with construction safety, emergency response and reporting knowledge of hazardous waste storage and disposal requirements is preferred;
- Experience completing field sampling reports, preparing cost estimates and attending meetings with architects, engineers, construction managers, and contractors;
- Demonstrates superior organizational and time management skills;
- Able to handle technical questions and guide clients through difficult projects;
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure. Ability to flex work schedule to support project implementation preferred;
- The professional in this position should be proficient in proposal and report writing and will have superior writing, time management, and organizational skills;
- Strong customer service background. Experience/effectiveness in dealing with internal and external customers;
- A self-starter who exhibits superior levels of motivation.
AEI Consultants is an employee-owned international consulting firm that provides comprehensive services to commercial lenders, property owners, managers, tenants, and developers, industries, institutions, government agencies, and insurers, including many Fortune 500 companies. These services include environmental, property and facility assessments, zoning and energy consulting, site investigation and remediation, industrial hygiene, and construction risk management. Founded in 1992, AEI is based in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices across the United States and Europe.
For more information about AEI Consultants, or to find an office near you, visitwww.aeiconsultants.com.
Job Type: Full-time
- Industrial Hygiene project: 3 years (Required)