About 2nd Swing
2nd Swing is a Twin Cities-based specialty retailer and online seller of new and pre-swung golf equipment and accessories. Our mission is to own the best inventory selection in the country and provide expert custom fittings for all of today’s golfers. As a company, our goal is to exceed customer expectations. We do this by maintaining expertly trained and certified team members.
2nd Swing has been recognized and awarded an array of service and fitting awards including 2012-2018 Ping Top 100 Club Fitter and 2013-2020 Golf Digest Top 100 Fitter of the Year. Check out our Google ratings under 2nd Swing and our website at www.2ndswing.com.
About This Opportunity
2nd Swing is looking for an experienced Golf Club Fitting Professional for our Minnesota locations. The ideal candidate will have a real passion for the game of golf and looking to pursue a career in the golf business.
Key Functions, Responsibilities and Tasks
- Share product knowledge with customers while making personal recommendations based on talent and skill level
- Work one-on-one with the customer to ensure a positive club fitting experience
- Ensure each customer receives exceptional service leading to maximized sales by finding the right products, providing creative solutions and resulting in dramatically improved performance
- Work as a team member to provide the highest level of service to customers
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in this description and other duties, as assigned, may be part of the job.
- Five years of previous club fitting experience
- Success oriented and engaging personality
- Computer literacy and general aptitude for learning new software or web based applications
- Ability to multitask, handle varying daily priorities, and work in a fast paced environment
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to be thorough and accurate
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent business experience
- Club Fitting Certification, preferably Ping Certified
The right individual will have a high-energy level, upbeat personality, and a drive to continuously learn and develop oneself. You will be expected to work 40-44 hours a week in a varied schedule, working daytime, as well as nights and weekends.We hire highly-skilled professionals who strive to give all customers a great experience.
We have a culture of working hard, while having fun and believe in recognizing and rewarding those that go above and beyond.If you are a person that loves golf, has a great work ethic, and a strong desire to be part of a highly talented and successful team, we would like to hear from you.
Please include a cover letter that tells us about your passion for the game of golf and why you’d be a good fit for our business.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: 2nd Swing is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Club Fitting: 5 years (Preferred)