Who We Are:
We are the hosts of two international spirituality live shows/podcasts where we connect with authors, artists, light workers, and global new thought leaders to explore their journey, lessons and tips for living and more connected and inspired life. Host Emily Ghosh Harris explores the intersection between spirituality and business and provides actionable tools to help listeners connect with their truth, transcend limiting beliefs, achieve greater soul activation and to shine bright.
Who You Are:
We are looking for a creative and tech savvy Podcast Video Editor and Branding Intern to join our team. You will be a great fit if
- You are tech-savvy, self-starting, resourceful, entrepreneurial, endlessly curious, and ambitious
- You have effective time management and organization skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and a growth mindset
- You show up on time, pay attention to details, think on your feet, ask for help when you need it, and consistently demonstrate respect for others
- You have experience with video editing, YouTube and canva
What You Will Be Accountable For:
The ideal Podcast Video Editing and Branding Intern will learn all about content marketing for podcasts, YouTube, live streaming, and blogging. With your help and expertise, we will bring the Soul Collective + UniTea podcasts to new heights through strategic partnerships and collaborations with other brands, publications, and influencers. You will work directly with our Founder.
- Help to edit video clips, YouTube videos and to create branded content in canva.
- Proactively pitch new engagement ideas and opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships, and advertising to reach new customers and audiences
- Analyze, measure, and report on activity during and after campaigns to evaluate, address learning, and optimize future initiatives
- Continuously monitor the latest trends and changes in the podcasting world to ensure we are always ahead of the curve in our knowledge and capabilities
Prior social media/content marketing/YouTube experience in school or past internships
Demonstrated interest in the digital marketing industry, entrepreneurship, and startups
Ability to keep up with a fast-paced work environment
Excellent typing, written, and communication skills
interest in spirituality a plus
This is the ideal position for someone who is creative and who has a deep desire to learn and grow. Stipend provided.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Pay: $11.25 - $15.00 per hour