Let us tell you why Tile America is a special place.
- We are a third generation family-owned company where owners, managers and staff know each other by name.
- We are focused on the growth of our company and our people.
- Tile America has evolved into one of the largest importers of tile and stone products on the east coast, but in many ways remains the same small company founded 60 years ago.
If you are passionate about what you do and enjoy working in a fast-paced and fun environment, we are the place for you to build a rewarding career.
Watch this short video to see why we are the best in our field: https://www.tileamerica.com/about/overview.
- Work directly with customers, interior designers and contractors to create tile design solutions using your expertise in home décor and the residential and commercial construction industries
- Field various requests and inquiries from customers, vendors and other team members
- Help to maintain the cleanliness and layout of the showroom, assist with in-store and off-site events & programs, and manage multiple tasks & work activities simultaneously, using initiative and judgment within established guidelines.
- Strong time management skills; ability to self-motivate; excellent organizational skills; solid computer and systems skills
- Proven sales track record with exposure to the tile and stone industry or new home construction is strongly preferred
- Highly collaborative and team oriented; ability to be flexible in response to changing priorities and needs.
- Certificate and/or degree in interior design, architecture, marketing or equivalent is preferred.
- Ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule with Thursday evening and Saturday day hours required.
- Ability to pass a post-offer employment screening, which includes drug/alcohol testing, physical capacity testing and a background check.