Job responsibilities description:
1) Mon-Fri Regular shift starting ~8 am, prefer flexible working hours, 10% off shift (late night or weekend).
2) What are the top 5 skills/requirements this person is required have?
a. Required Skill 1: Qualitative and quantitative lab experience, Chemistry background, with interest in analytical Chemistry
b. Required Skill 2: good communication skill with high responsibility
c. Required Skill 3: high efficiency
d. Required Skill 4: Detail oriented, careful work
e. Required Skill 5: Quick learner
3) What years of experience, education, and/or certification is required? 0-4 years, BS Chemistry
4) What is a nice to have (but not required) regarding skills, requirements, experience, education, or certification? QC lab experience or theoretical and practical knowledge (in chromatography and / or spectroscopy is highly preferred) to carry out job function. College student pursue part time job is also considered.
5) What is the environment that this person will be working in (i.e. group setting vs individual role)? Group
6) Is any testing required for this role? Phone screening + panel interview
7) Does this position offer the ability to work remotely on a regular basis or is it an on-site role? If remote opportunity exists, what are the options (i.e. 1 day remote, 4 days on-site)? No
8) Other notable details from the hiring manager about this role
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour