- Candidate must be willing to make up to two relocations (paid) for onboarding and final work site.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have valid driver's license
- Must have or be willing to attend company provided fork lift operator training
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to work overtime as required
- Able to read and take direction in English
- Must be able to lift loads of up to 49 pounds and carry them for short distances
- May participate in group lifts of 50 pounds or more.
- Willing and able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
- Continuously climb and descend stairs safely (applies to sites with stairs)
- Regularly walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Coordinate body movements when using tools or equipment
- Reach and stretch to position equipment and fixtures while maintaining balance
- Perform physical tasks all day without becoming overly tired
- Push or pull heavy objects into position
- Work in a noisy environment
- Must have a high degree of personal integrity
- Will be required to handle sensitive/classified client materials
- This position requires that the candidate selected be a U.S. citizen and must currently possess and maintain an active Top Secret security clearance.
Be a part of operating the world’s largest cloud computing infrastructure. Amazon Web Services is seeking bright, motivated, hardworking individuals to fill Datacenter Logistics Associate positions. The ideal candidate possesses a strong work ethic, attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines, and a commitment to Operational Excellence.
Logistics Associates monitor inventory levels to ensure that proper stock levels are maintained to support build and repair activities. They receive parts, maintain inventory, and check-out parts as needed to Datacenter Technicians and Engineers. They will also be responsible for loading and unloading shipments and transporting parts between different locations. This position involves frequent lifting of materials and products. Logistic Associates will be required to keep precise records of all commodities going in and out of company. They must also maintain the cleanliness, organization, and safety of all workspaces.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a warehouse or distribution environment, as well as experience and knowledge of reverse logistics processes. Experience handling vendor relationships is helpful.
Physical / Environmental Demands
- Requires standing, sitting, and walking for prolonged periods of time.
- Typically work is in an office environment where the noise level is low to moderate.
- Occasionally work is in a warehouse environment where the noise level is loud.
- Occasionally assist in loading and unloading shipments.
- Occasionally exposed to extreme cold or hot weather
- Work with and/or around moving mechanical parts
- Noise level varies and can be loud
- Temperature between 60 and 90 degrees, and will occasionally exceed 90 degrees
- Demonstrated ability to perform above minimum for extended periods of time
- Commitment to a culture of safety
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Demonstrated positive work attitude & leadership skills
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.