Working for an Engineering Company with a focus on Power Generation, Petrochemical and Oil & Gas Projects, the Expeditor will be responsible for:
- Compiling and maintaining material and parts inventory
- Expediting movement of material and parts according to predetermined production schedules and order priorities.
- Use the equipment list, manual valve list and reports to build a tracker that shows the purchase orders, vendors and delivery dates for equipment and materials.
- Obtains status reports from third party vendors
- Gathers information on issues that may be impeding progress.
- Communicates to all internal parties
- Works with the Shop and Materials Planner to understand the assembly schedules
- Coordinates with Construction manager and contractors to understand the sequence of installation and ensure that items are ready.
- Enters Purchase Requisitions and Receipts in SAP.
- Creates Monthly Instrument and Electrical Tracking list.
- Assists in transferring materials between projects.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $25.00 to $35.00 /hour
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan