Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP ("JMBM"), one of California's preeminent law firms, is seeking a Digital Media Marketing Assistant for its Century City office. The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and production of all of the Firm's marketing communications, both digital and print, and provide assistance for all the Firm's marketing programs.
JMBM's 6-member marketing team is highly productive and enthusiastically supports the marketing and business development activities of the Firm's 120 lawyers. JMBM seeks a high-energy, team player who will work with the team to develop and implement marketing communications that speak to our clients and target markets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Marketing communications, including graphic design, e-marketing and video production
- Responsible for the design and production of marketing materials, and for keeping the editorial process for the development of materials on track. Materials include brochures, ads, newsletters, internal communications, web pages and other firm publications and collateral material.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of templates for e-marketing publications, including newsletters, event invitations, and promotional campaigns. This includes using these templates to set up and send bulk emails externally for attorneys, practice groups, and the Firm, as well as internally for administrative departments.
- Opportunity to take on video production, including setting up and shooting video footage for educational and promotional clips, editing video, posting on the Firm's YouTube channel and the firm's web properties, including responsibility for maintaining Firm's equipment and digital assets.
- Prepare pitch packets and other materials for attorneys.
- Update information on web properties and social media accounts.
- Implement mass email projects and manage responses.
- Other duties and projects as may be assigned – we all pull together to do whatever needs to get done.
- Experience in developing graphics and visual images for printed collateral and websites, incorporating both text and graphic elements.
- Excellent writing, proofreading and grammar skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, including follow up.
- Strong teamwork ethic and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and with numerous deadlines.
- Excellent customer service attitude a must
- Experience in video production, including familiarity with DSLR cameras is a plus.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years' experience, including internships and work study experience in marketing/communications.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proficiency in Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Premier Pro. Knowledge of Dreamweaver, HTML/CSS, and After Effects, a plus.
- Knowledge of MS Office (WORD, Excel, PowerPoint)
Job Type: Full-time
- law firm marketing: 1 year