- Culture: Lives and cultivates Panda’s Mission, Culture, and Values to ensure the 2020 vision is alive and in action.
- Work Environment: Participates in creating a safe and empowering environment for Team Panda to listen, appreciate and challenge each other. May propose ways to improve processes.
- Exceptional Guest Experience: Builds emotional connection with Guests through Food, Service & Ambiance. Assists with all food preparation to meet guest needs. Cooks or heats items that require the deep fryer, steamer, grill or microwave, including rice and chow mein,
- Store Environment: Maintains a clean, safe, and sanitary store environment in compliance with Operations standards. Cleans all areas of the store following proper procedures in the use, handling, and storage of cleaning chemicals. Ensures compliance with all food safety, work safety, and sanitation requirements.
- Operations: Upholds high Operations Standards and being the Best. Operates all kitchen equipment, including the Chinese knife and wok, following proper procedures and safety guidelines. Organizes and properly stocks storage area for utensils and other food and nonfood items. May perform Counter Help (FOH) responsibilities as needed.
Education and Experience:
- Some high school
- Prefer some Operations experience
- Local/municipal requirements, such as Food Handler certification, acquired at applicant’s own expense
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $12.00 to $18.00 /hour