This position can be physically demanding at times. Applicants should be able to be in their feet for long periods of time.
This is a 2nd-shift & Overnight, full-time position with a compensation of $12.00 an hour. See schedule at the bottom of this page.
Janitorial associate is responsible for general cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, sanitation and trash removal. Interactions with customers must be positive and professional. Applicant must be 18 years of age to apply.
A pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check are required.
Benefits are available only to associates who work more than 30 hours a week. Associates averaging 37 ½+ hours qualify for paid time off and holiday pay
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Night shift