Job Title: -: RPA (Blue Prism) Developer
Location: Bellevue, WA
- Designs, develops, modifies, debugs and evaluates programs for
functional or operational areas.
- Analyzes complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost-effective and meet user requirements.
- Analyzes existing programs or formulates logic for new systems, devises logic procedures, prepares flowcharting, performs coding and tests/debugs programs
- Participates in hardware/software selection, and vendor selection.
- Assists with development of annual and 5-year capital IT budgets.
- Participates in business strategies, objectives and drivers.
- Develops conversion and system implementation plans. Prepares and obtains approval of system and programming documentation. Recommends changes in development, maintenance and system standards
- Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements. Designs details of automated systems.
- May train users in conversion and implementation of system.
- Minimum 5 + YEARS OF DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3 + YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE AREA OF AUTOMATION
- Minimum 2 + YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN ROBOTICS PROCESS AUTOMATION (RPA) USING BLUE PRISM
- Experience with at least 5 + BOTS DEVELOPMENT
- Experience with RPA ARCHITECTURE including Servers, run time resources, database requirements for scalable platform
- Experience with troubleshooting of RPA bots /solutions
- Experience in maintenance and support of existing blue prism RPA bots in production
- An analytical approach to problem-solving, coupled with the ability to conceptualize systems.
- Highly developed interpersonal, written and verbal skills with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
- Excellent technical writing and system documentation skills.
- Experience with either SQL Server or Oracle DBMS.
- Experience with either IBM AIX or Microsoft Windows Server.
Key Skills: Robotics Process Automation
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- RPA Blue Prism: 5 years (Preferred)
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- Yes: H-1B work authorization