Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
The Digital Marketing Analyst is accountable for executing digital marketing strategies and campaigns across the organization to promote brand identity and products. This position will work closely with brand marketing and digital teams to develop new websites, and marketing automation campaigns, as well as implementing enhancements and optimizing existing websites to grow revenue and develop customer relationships using web tools. The digital marketing analyst must collaborate with various groups and provide their expertise in tracking analytics, interpreting results, evaluating new technologies, and optimizing digital marketing channels to establish and maintain our position as the market leader.
The Digital Marketing Analyst will report on the status of projects, discuss project deficiencies and manage expectations for all groups involved, including but not limited to the following:
- Work closely with the business to ensure new and current web solutions are developed and designed to meet the company’s strategy and goals.
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy in a collaborated effort with brand marketing, digital and CRM teams.
- Track and measure Google Analytics metrics and search engine optimization, including content development, and paid search campaigns, implementing updates that properly reflect and position each brand.
- Collaborate with brand marketing teams and CRM analysts to implement and utilize marketing automation tools, including lead nurturing, drip campaigns, web forms, A/B testing and email marketing campaigns.
- Create cohesive digital content experiences through all various digital marketing channels.
- Make minor adjustments to solutions (non-technical).
- Monitor and report on website use and marketing campaign effectiveness. Focusing the business on key marketing metrics and working with other business areas to deliver against them.
- Coordinate and create test and training documentation.
- Lead the company’s Social Media sites and campaigns
- Research competitors and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Stay up to date with industry and market trends, understanding best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Technology, Business Systems, Management or a related field
- Experience working with websites across multiple CMS platforms, ecommerce exposure and CSS or HTML experience a plus
- Strong writing skills with keen attention to detail
- Exposure to paid search campaigns and search engine optimization
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation platforms
- Exhibits the ability to switch from the creative side of marketing to analytical side; able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound
- Able to multitask and stay organized in a high-paced environment
- Displays a strong technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Ability to work well and communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels of an organization
- Managed Social Media platforms experience is preferred
Cornerstone Building Brands is an equal opportunity, at-will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.