National Accounts Administrator
Vice President of National Accounts
The National Accounts Administrator will be responsible for tracking and updating contracts, and liaising contract issues with the sales force in what can be an extremely fast paced, high-volume environment.
This position may be located in either our Corporate Office in Englewood, CO or our Sales Office Ada, MI office
- Maintain, monitor, track, execute and report status of contract changes, and monitor for any unauthorized pricing per contracts; maintain correspondence control with customers (internal and external) as necessary
- Manage contracts and pricing in Great Plains ERP System.
- Update national sales contracts information in a database, and maintain hard copy filing system of P28 contracts and corresponding cover letters
- Support National Accounts Department with identification of potential issues and proactively suggest resolution.
- Provides assistance as needed on commission reports and payouts with respect to contracted price files.
- Provide support to the national accounts team, including managing contracts, e-filing and contract price file maintenance in CRM and CMS, and assist in completion of RFP/RFQ submissions.
- Assist in conducting periodic maintenance of account/contact records in CRM system as well as enforcing data management/data integrity rules and guidelines with sales team.
- Research queries from management regarding customer contracts, price files and benchmarking or comparison spreadsheets.
- Daily management of post-sales, product-related account activities such as, but not limited to: Approval and creation of new clients, assisting Sales Agents with new account approval paperwork, data management
- Work closely with Finance on order processing, billing/payment issues, arrangements.
- Prepares sales and inventory reports for management and budget departments.
- Other duties as required
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate with individuals internal and external to the organization. The employee is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as viewing a computer terminal for long periods of time. The employee may be required to lift up-to 10 lbs. by themselves.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position with typical business hours. It may reasonably require additional overtime during the week and possibly weekend; specific requirements will be determined with Manager.
No required travel.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, or 2+ year(s) of related experience.
- Proficiency with ERP systems in order processing price loading functions – Great Plains experience a plus.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal day to day direction.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, proven organizational skills, able to prioritize and multi-task and see projects/assignments to completion under tight deadlines.
- History of working collaboratively with a sales team, finance department, and legal staff.
- Proficiency in MS Excel/pivot tables, MS Word, MS PowerPoint and customer database management systems.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Medical Device or Healthcare Industry experience preferred