*This position is located in Wilmington, North Carolina.*
The Building/Facilities Engineer will assist with all facility related functions such as general maintenance, move management, conference center management, and nCino’s expansion. In addition to facilities, this position will help manage on site visitors and other projects assigned by leadership for nCino’s needs.
The Building/Facilities Engineer is responsible for making sure the buildings and their services are operated and maintained in a cost-effective manner while providing safe, clean and comfortable work environment. This position is responsible for all facilities and utilities, maintenance, small projects and renovations, cleaning services and conference center management.
- Perform trouble-shooting and repairs of facility systems including: HVAC, plumbing, electrical, painting, carpentry, and preventative and corrective maintenance tasks. Estimate and manage labor/materials costs for construction repairs
- Manage space allocation and on-premise office space relocations
- Inspect building, grounds and equipment for unsafe or malfunctioning conditions
- Provide on-site monitoring of contract work and oversee work activities with vendors.
- Manage conferencing room arrangements including the set-up of furniture and AV / IT equipment for nCino’s Conferencing Center
- Complete assigned work orders/requests in a timely manner and communicate work order status to leadership
- Assist with the negotiation of maintenance and other supplies contracts to maintain fully functional operations. Acts as liaison with outside vendors and suppliers as directed.
- Manage the security access and surveillance systems for the premises, issue security access cards, respond to alarms, conduct training and interface with external agencies pertaining to security of the premises
Other Tasks as Needed:
- Office Space Software Assistance
- Furniture Assembly
- Maintain organized storage space
- Provide backup support for administrative function
- Bachelor’s degree in Facilities Management, engineering or related field with 2 years of related experience or:
- High school degree with 8+ years of building maintenance or related activities
- Excellent communication and customer service skills; ability to successfully interact with tenants/vendors/contractors
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook
- Required to lift and handle up to 50 lbs. frequently
- Strong Work Ethic
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Technical, vocational or on the job training for PM&E
- Security or Military background
- Proficient knowledge of work order system and facility operation systems
- High level of IT literacy (Network wiring, MS Office)
nCino offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, dental, vision and 100% premiums paid. As well as, 401(k), life insurance and relocation assistance where applicable. nCino also prides itself on a strong work-life balance and encourages employees to embrace a healthy lifestyle.
nCino provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, nCino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization: