We are searching for entrepreneurial salespeople with a drive to generate marketing revenue to join the Attorney at Law Magazine independent contractor team. We are currently recruiting for two different positions – national digital representatives and local sales representatives.
Once you’ve applied, a member of our market development team will review your application and contact you to determine which role fits best with your sales background and your goals.
- Work from home with a 20-year media publishing company.
- Set your own work schedule and work the hours you choose.
- Independent contractor opportunity with option to own your market.
- Turn-key startup program and training.
The Local Sales Representative.
As the local sales representative, you will have the exclusive rights to your territory. You will build a local edition of Attorney at Law Magazine for and about the local market with solicited editorial, feature stories on local lawyers and legal professionals as well as local marketing and advertising sales.
- Selling local advertising in your print and digital magazine
- Selling and coordinating the magazine's cover and inside feature stories
- Maintaining advertising accounts and relationships long term
- Selecting and directing the local editorial content in print and digital
- Networking and promoting your magazine within the local industry
The National Digital Representative.
As one of the national digital representatives for Attorney at Law Magazine, you will be able to sell the list of digital marketing and advertising products in markets that are not locked by an exclusive local sales representative. Local sales representatives are able to also act as national digital representatives to bolster their sales efforts.
This is the ideal opportunity for a sales-oriented professional looking for a second revenue stream. There are no expectations of sales goals.
- Selling website banner advertising.
- Selling online content marketing opportunities.
- Selling proprietary online marketing solutions.
Target Market Media Provides:
No matter which sales opportunity you choose to pursue, Target Market Media will provide yo with the necessary tools to support your sales efforts. You do the sales and marketing, and we will do the rest.
- Initial orientation and ongoing support.
- Print magazine layout, design, printing.
- Web design and website maintenance.
- Marketing materials including business cards, media kits, samples, and more.
- Answering service during business hours.
- Billing and collection of all accounts.
- A team of writers, editors and proofreaders.
- Development of print or digital circulation lists.
- Print and digital distribution.
Target Market Media Publications, Inc. is a publishing company specializing in professional B2B, industry specific trade magazines such as Attorney at Law Magazine, Real Estate Agent Magazine and C-Level Magazine. Target Market Media’s focus has always been on niche marketing and providing effective solutions for customers who are trying to reach specific professional clients. We have a network of publishers launching and managing local editions nationwide.
100% commission opportunity averaging 30% to 40% of gross market sales revenue with bonus and personal barter options.
Job Type: Commission
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Company's Facebook page: