Warwick, Rhode Island
Full-Time / Part-Time
Psychological Associates of Warwick is a Rhode-Island based private practice that provides diagnostic testing, assessment of ADHD, Autism and other psychological disorders. Serving Southeast New England and surrounding areas, our clinical team is made-up of licensed psychologists, social workers and other support staff who are dedicated to the patients we serve.
Psychological Associates of Warwick is now hiring full-time and part-time licensed and license-eligible psychologists to join our growing assessment team.
- Conduct comprehensive clinical psychological evaluations to assess difficulties with executive, emotional, social, educational, and/or behavioral functioning
- Utilize a flexible test battery based on the particular need of the patient
- Develop individualized empirically-supported recommendations
- Assist patients and families gain insight, define goals, and develop treatment plan in order to achieve personal, educational, social and/or vocational development
- Write an integrative report of testing results
- PhD or PsyD in psychology
- Current or license-eligible in Rhode Island (RI)
We offer competitive salaries, health insurance and dental. Psychological Associates of Warwick, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to make all personnel decisions without discriminating on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, physical disability, mental disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national or ethnic origin, and any other protected status.