PPM Group is profession program, project and construction management consulting firm that is always looking to new talent to join it steam and family. With a family-style culture, strong commitment to our employees, career path advancement and training, and complimented with an industry competitive benefits package, PPM Group is the place for you! By establishing a culture of integrity, value, team and dedication, we assist our clients in achieving success through our valuable personnel.
Project Managers/Construction Managers
- Ensure delivery of construction projects within budget and schedule
- Assign personnel to complete the required contract work as specified
- Supervise, review, monitor, train, and direct consultant’s personnel
- Maintain quality control of all deliverable products, demonstrate technical excellence, objectivity, and clarity while maintaining project schedules, insuring product accuracy and identify critical review and milestones
- Manage overall budget and provide reports to the Contract Manager
- Coordinate all construction activities including Construction Inspectors and Administrative/Project Personnel.
- Ability to determine quality, materials, and workmanship through inspection, respond to Requests for Information (RFI), and to determine compliance with specifications.
- Support weekly construction owner/contractor progress meetings, readiness review meetings, 3rd party coordination meetings, design coordination meets and other construction meetings.
- Oversees field site activities and provides technical advice on construction and design.
- Assist with the scope of work changes – confirm that contractor is constructing project per the approved plans and specifications (PS&E).
- Knowledge of surveying and construction methods, materials testing, and equipment.
- Review/analyze engineering related materials, reports, documents, plans, and specifications.
- Minimum 5 years experience, performing similar duties of a project manager for transportation, public works, building and/or facilities type construction projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Engineering Management.
- Candidate must be a professional Civil Engineer registered in CA.
- The ability to work with minimum direct supervision and supervise office engineering and construction inspection staff.
- Candidate must possess strong written and oral communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Management: 5 years (Preferred)