We are a leading public accounting firm in the San Francisco Bay Area providing a wide variety of financial services to a diversified, prestigious clientele specializing in audit, compliance, estate planning, consulting and litigation support services. We are currently looking to hire a Receptionist for our Redwood City location with the hours of 8:00am to 5:30pm, Monday through Friday.
Essential Functions will be the following:
- Answer and direct all incoming telephone calls in an efficient and courteous manner
- Assist callers in determining appropriate associate when caller does not have specific name
- Greet all guests courteously
- Schedule conference rooms
- Conduct catering services for meetings
- Maintain a clean and orderly reception area
- Maintain telephone directory of staff
- Perform administrative functions to include word processing and assembly of client materials
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma
- Knowledge of Avaya IP Office phone system preferred, but not required
We need a seasoned and polished professional that works well with a diverse group of prominent business people. You should be great with all Microsoft office software tools, possess clear and articulate communication skills, and have the ability to stay positive in any situation. Lastly, you will want to work with a professional services firm with the highest standards of professionalism.
Salary $50-55K + bonus and benefits