Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc . has been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of services to individuals seeking treatment for substance abuse and/or mental health issues. We assist our clients in achieving sobriety, sustaining recovery, and fulfilling personal goals in order that they may lead healthier, more productive lives.At Spectrum Health Systems, we take great pride in our organization and in our work. We believe that providing the highest quality service and ensuring that our actions and behaviors are always client-focused place our organization ahead of the rest.
Spectrum's Young Adult Program is a structured, residential community that provides strengths-based, client centered, trauma-informed, gender specific substance abuse treatment for young men who have a history of chronic substance use disorders, as well as the constellation of bio-psycho-social factors that contribute to or exacerbate this condition. The design combines a social learning approach with a highly structured, cognitive-behavioral curriculum supported by Twelve Step Fellowships and the principles of motivational enhancement. This program serves men ages 18-24.
The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for supervising the implementation and delivery of clinical and case management services and integration of clinical services within the program. The Clinical Supervisor ensures treatment services are delivered in accordance with evidence¬ based practices and Spectrum's clinical design; ensures clinical services foster an atmosphere of customer service and excellence in service delivery; and ensures the clinical staff is highly trained and proficient in the delivery of clinical services. Responsible for developing continuum of care plan upon admission. Ensures family support/involvement for length of treatment. Responsible for building collateral relationships and including those providers in ongoing team meetings.
Position is Full Time, Monday-Friday, Schedule requires flexibility for some later shifts (12:00pm-8:00pm). There are on-call duties and this position carries a clinical caseload.
- Master's degree in social work, psychology, or closely related field required.
- Certification in mental health or substance abuse (including LICSW, LCSW, LMHC, LADC I, CADAC) preferred.
- Minimum of three years of experience in substance abuse counseling.
- Must have excellent verbal, social and writing skills.
- Must display the use of appropriate independent judgment to determine appropriate course of action in resolving problems and in emergencies.
- Must be able to express self adequately in written and oral communication and to communicate effectively in an interdisciplinary, culturally diverse setting with clients, families, staff and regulatory agencies.
Spectrum Health Systems is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or
applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability,sex, sexual orientation or national origin.