We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Our Human Resources Department is focused on ALDI’s most valuable asset: our people. With teams including Administration, Employee Communications, Payroll & Benefits, Human Resource Information Systems, Legal, Risk & Security, Recruitment and Training & Development, HR makes sure that ALDI continues to employ talented and motivated people that are focused on preserving the supportive culture we're known for.
We are currently not interviewing for this position until mid-May
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
Education and Experience:
- Serves as a communications liaison between their team and upper management to assure understanding of company goals, objectives and opportunities for improvement.
- Assures the training, development, and performance of their team’s staff to retain a motivated, professional workforce that achieves their career objectives.
- Recruits and recommends qualified employees for their team’s staff positions.
- Approves all time-off requests for direct reports.
- Establishes and communicates job responsibilities and performance expectations to their team to assure mutual understanding of desired results; resolves internal or external barriers that prohibit successful goal achievement.
- Understands the overarching company strategy, as well as communicates and models the core values, of the organization to create a sense of teamwork and membership among employees.
- Consults with leadership on the development of their team's strategy.
- Advises leadership to source external vendors for applicable services when appropriate.
- Liaises with regions to ensure timely and efficient communication flow.
- Consults with the business to effectively design and streamline applicable processes within the organization.
- Keeps up-to-date on external best practices and relevant changes to their field/area; communicates updates to leadership
- Provides expertise in practical reporting solutions, including data visualization and graphical report design, using current and future Aldi technology products.
- Develops reports, which adhere to the highest standards and best practices, while being able to fully test and document the reports to assure expected results.
- Supports the Reporting and Analytics team to leverage technology to provide the highest level of reporting for the Human Resources department within Corporate Administration.
- Works with the team to grow their knowledge of Aldi US subject matter while focusing on understanding content, processes, and procedures associated with new and existing enterprise applications.
- Adheres to Aldi processes, procedures and policies.
- Manages their team by driving projects and tasks to completion through effective prioritization, work planning, resource allocation, and cross-functional collaboration.
- Identifies cost-saving opportunities and potential process improvements.
- Serves as the primary link between their team’s staff and leadership to assure understanding of company goals, objectives, and opportunities for improvement.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in Reporting and Analytics and retail operations.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to identify, research, and document technical issues.
- Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
- Ability to professionally interact with multiple individuals and groups within the organization to foster positive working relationships.
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
Voluntary Term Life Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.