***Must possess a Security Clearance***(SSBI, NACLC, NACI)
- Use database systems to track the location of and retrieve documents and document collections.
- Ensure that records are organized and classified in the applicable file structures.
- Prepare documents for scanning and scan documents for conversion to electronic image format.
- May provide a variety of clerical and administrative support as necessary.
- Document scanning and document handling procedures as required.
- Will retrieve and analyze each file to ensure that the quality of the digitized version is acceptable and that the indexing data for the case file and exhibits, attachments and or enclosures is correct
- Convert the media to the acceptable record types.
- Must have at least 1 year of scanning experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Data Entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
Full Time Opportunity: