Palacios Enterprises, Inc. - McDonald's
Little Rock, AR
If business - on a big scale - is what motivates you, McDonald’s is the place to be. With over 38,000 locations around the world, McDonald’s is one of the largest quick-service restaurant chains in the world. And we rely on our area supervisor/mid-management professionals to ensure our continued success. You will be responsible for multi-unit supervision and accountable for the performance and result of each restaurant assigned to you. Prior multi-unit supervisor experience is required. Must be able to work with the team to motivate, train, delegate and achieve results month over month, as well as have attained in depth knowledge of equipment and restaurant systems.
As an Area Supervisor/Mid Manager at McDonald’s, you'll enjoy:
- A competitive salary
- Automobile Program, Cell Phone Allowance
- Generous benefits including Life, Health, Vision and Dental, and Disability Insurance
- The opportunity to oversee several multi-million-dollar store locations
- Paid Vacation, Personal/Sick Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement, High School Diploma and College Degree Programs
- Employee discount on meals
- World class training / career development opportunities
- Ability to supervise all areas of operations for three to six restaurants
- Responsible for coordinating the activities and developing the professional abilities of the store managers, assistant managers and future managers.
- Interview, hire, evaluate, and retain restaurant management.
- Ensure all business processes are enforced regarding financial controls, operations metrics, gold standards, policies and procedures, and ensuring a positive dining experience for our guests.
- Consistently demonstrate McDonald’s values and leadership skills.
- Work with IT and Maintenance managers to ensure the restaurant technology, buildings and equipment are maintained for optimal operations performance.
- Represent the company in community affairs and participate in store initiatives.
- Report to Director of Operations and Owner Operator
- Analyze sales trends, identify sales patterns and opportunities for growth. Implement programs to capitalize on additional sales opportunities.
- Assist introducing new products, procedures, equipment, while implementing the basic programs and systems of our business.
- Meet annual, quarterly, and monthly profit and business objectives as established by the Owner Operator.
If you're interested in a company that rewards you for your dedication and commitment, then McDonald’s is right for you.
- 3-4 years' experience as an Area Supervisor in the restaurant industry, or equivalent combination of education and experience (McDonald's experience preferred but not required)
- Strong PC skills
- Ability to travel within your defined area
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable transportation with Insurance
- Demonstrate ability to lead and manage operations in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Solid talent and performance management skills
- Available to work nights, weekends, holidays
- Ability to accomplish multiple tasks within established timeframes
- Ability to concentrate and perform duties accurately
- Ability to stand on feet for an entire shift
Job Type: Full-time
- Restaurant: 3 years (Required)
- Supervising: 3 years (Required)
- Some College or equivalent (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
This job description contains information about what it is like to work in a McDonald’s restaurant, but is not a complete job description People who work in a McDonald’s restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of a job. Palacios Enterprises, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
Work Location: Multiple Locations