Apply comprehension of both quantitative and qualitative analysis and recommendations to improve organizational performance through changes to strategy, organization structure, process, human capital and culture, IT, enterprise cost reduction, management practices, and cost drivers. Make recommendations on how to capitalize on opportunities to improve client performance, including revenue, profitability, and mission achievement. Advise on how to Improve operations and increase process efficiency. Provide recommendations on how to expand or reorganize a business unit or operation. Examine complex systems and advise on the development of specific cost reduction solutions and business case analyses to support transformation efforts. Mitigate and manage risks and conduct customer and stakeholder analyses. Serve as a practitioner with expertise spanning the management consulting pillars and other functional communities.
- 1+ years of experience with one of the following: strategy development, business process reengineering, organization design, knowledge management, or change management
- Experience as a management consultant, or intern, government staff, or industry staff
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including creating accurate spreadsheets in Excel and presentations in PowerPoint
- Experience with completing individual tasks effectively
- Experience with working in a team environment
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Ability to gather and analyze data effectively
- Ability to apply critical thinking to a wide variety of problems
- Ability to understand and analyze complex problems
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.