- Front-End Development
- Work From Home
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
Who We Are:
section.io is the only website optimization platform that gives developers the control they need to achieve unmatched website speed and reliability. Unlike legacy Content Delivery Networks, section.io provides a software-defined Edge platform solution so developers can easily customize and control their web performance, scalability and security compositions using open tools and an easy-to-use interface.
We were founded in Australia in 2012 and moved our headquarters to Boulder, Colorado in 2016. We're backed by a group of top-shelf Venture Capital firms...led by the Foundry Group. We have a significant number of dedicated customers in the global ecommerce, travel and media industries. At section.io, we hire smart, talented, dedicated engineers and provide attractive compensation, equity options, full benefits, unlimited holidays, fulfilling work/life balance and maximum workplace flexibility.
We are growing our Engineering team and are seeking passionate, talented Front-End Software Engineers who geek out about marrying amazing design with a winning user experience (UI/UX) through the front-end software they develop. This is a great opportunity to be part of an all-star team building an industry-transforming platform, which has an extremely high upside-growth potential. CDN is $7B industry today and is projected to grow to $31B (4x) by 2022.
What You Will Do:
You'll primarily be creating the front-end interfaces across all four of our sub-system modules for our revolutionary software defined content delivery platform. Here's why section.io is compelling:
Who You Are:
- Your work will be impactful...it's very early stage in our category and the upside potential is dramatic both at section.io and in the CDN sector
- section.io is all about engineering...founded by and filled with talented engineers
- Use/learn cutting edge languages, tools and frameworks
- We offer terrific workplace flexibility...work from home or work from your choice of co-working spaces around the Denver-Boulder metro area
- Great employee benefits, equity options and competitive compensation
- section.io is very employee-centric...last year's company retreat held in Hawaii
- We are an international company, potential travel to Australia
It's a given that you are passionate about creating Front-End software that not only reflects and honors terrific design concepts and specific design elements, but also engages and delights your users. Additional attributes include:
- 5-7 years of dedicated Front-End development experience
- WebGL experience is a major plus
- You are detail-oriented and implement UI/UX strategies that are both subtle and impactful
- You love the Front-End space and stay up to date with the latest industry trends and developments
- You're passionate about software development and you recognize the value in teamwork and collaboration...you're fun, flexible and a nice person (no jerks allowed)