We are hosting group interviews for custodial candidates every Monday at 1:00 pm.
The Vivint Smart Home Arena has a reputation of being the cleanest arena in the NBA. Looking for positive individuals who are ready to contribute to a winning team!
APPLY ONLINE OR IN PERSON
To expedite this process, please apply before your interivew. You may click "apply" in the top right corner of this webpage to apply online, or arrive 15 minutes early for your interview to complete a paper application.
1. Interviews will be at the Vivint Smart Home Arena at 301 W. South Temple.
2. Free parking will be available in the Lexus Park Place lot. Enter on 300 West between North and South Temple.
3. When you arrive for the interview, check in with the receptionist at the main entrance (behind the Jazz "J-Note").
Interviews begin promptly on time. Please arrive 15 minutes early to allow time for parking and to complete paperwork. Late arrivals will be asked to wait until the next group interview.
- When you arrive, you will be asked to fill out a brief form, indicating your custodial skills and availability.
- Positions may be offered immediately after the interview. If you are selected, please be prepared to stay for a brief orientation. (30 minutes)
- Please bring documents for your Form I-9. A list of acceptable documents is referenced at www.uscis.gov.
Pick up and haul trash
Mop, sweep, and wipe down chairs and stairs
Clean and sanitize restrooms
Assist in control of sanitation throughout the building
Keep the custodial closets, cages, and offices neat and tidy
Perform janitorial duties and minor repair work
All other duties as assigned that are applicable to each shift
Protect the legal, financial, and moral well-being of the company
Be a student, be a teacher, be a leader
Exemplify the Larry H. Miller Group of Company values
Must be at least 18 years of age
High school education or equivalent experience preferred
1-3 years custodial experience preferred
Basic math skills required (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
Experience working in fast-paced environment
Must be flexible with working nights, weekends and some holidays, as needed
Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
Exposed to intermittent bending, sitting, walking, standing, twisting and climbing stairs
Position requires the ability to see, reach, talk, hear and feel
Must be able to efficiently operate cleaning machinery
Moderate to high levels of stress may be associated with this position
Must be able to communicate in English; ability to communicate in Spanish is helpful
Interact in a tactful and friendly manner with patrons and other employees