Established healthcare billing company seeks highly motivated individual with excellent customer service skills to assist patients in applying for medical assistance on behalf of our client facility. Qualified applicant must:
- must be willing to Interview & train in our Newark, DE Office
- be computer literate and have good typing skills
- able to learn and work Medicaid eligibility regulations
- detail oriented
- deal professionally with patients in an office/hospital environment
- bilingual preferred (English/Spanish), but not necessary
Work schedule: Monday - Friday; 10:00 am- 3:00 pm
Applicant must pass a criminal background check and drug screen prior to start. Minimum high school diploma or GED, physical exam, PPD screen and immunization records are also required.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.50 /hour