Be involved in projects with our Indiana CS Team and be a part of a growing team that meets our client’s objectives and solves their challenges.
At WSP, we are driven by inspiring the right people to be part of our future-focused business objectives. Our devotion to teamwork has allowed us to build communities and expand our skylines. Here at WSP, anything is within our reach- and yours as a WSP employee. Come join us and help shape the future!
WSP is currently initiating a search for an INTERN I for our Indiana area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work alongside field inspectors and supervisors on construction project sites
- Review & read construction plans
- Monitor and reporting of daily construction activities
- Requires highly motivated students with a strong academic performance
- Candidates should possess good organizational and communication (oral and written) skills
- Be a team player and assist other groups as needed
Talent is the essence of meeting our client’s objectives, goals and challenges. If this sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to have that first discussion of you joining our team.
- Must be currently enrolled in BSCE or CM program or equivalent
- Ability to quickly adapt to a fast-paced project environment
About WSP USA
- Construction experience
- Valid driver’s license required
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
WSP USA (formerly WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff) is the U.S. operating company of one of the world's leading engineering and professional services firms—WSP. Dedicated to serving local communities, we are engineers, planners, technical experts, strategic advisors and construction management professionals. WSP USA designs lasting solutions in the buildings, transportation, energy, water and environment sectors. With nearly 7,000 people in 100 offices across the U.S., we partner with our clients to help communities prosper. www.wsp.com/usa
WSP provides a progressive mix of benefits including medical, dental 401k and long term disability focused on a providing health and financial stability throughout the employee’s career.
At WSP, we want to give our employees the challenges they seek to grow their careers and knowledge base. Your daily contributions to your team will be a key piece in our meeting client objectives, goals and challenges, are you ready to get started?
WSP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE / Veteran/ Disability/ Gender/ Minority/ Female/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation