Qualified applicant must be able to perform essential duties and responsibilities with or without a reasonable accommodation. Qualified applicant must be able to set and operate a ticket gun, cut case merchandise, lift merchandise weighing up to 35 pounds, sign merchandise, display product on shelves and on the sales floor up to a maximum of 8 feet, and climb up and down ladders. Qualified applicant also must offer flexibility in scheduling to meet business needs. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability necessary to perform these duties.
Training and experience:
Prior retail experience in merchandising and operations preferred.
- Functions independently as well as in a team
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Store fixture and equipment knowledge.
- Space planning skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- General knowledge of merchandising planning and presentation
- Ability to arrange merchandise to create dynamic displays
- Must be able to speak and comprehend English. Secondary language a plus
- Ability to travel using personal transportation