GxP Sr. Business Analyst (BA) to deliver high-quality deliverables in a project. This BA will follow project governance, leverage BA tools & techniques to capture business and functional requirements, and use approved corporate documentation templates for SDLC maintenance. Project is to setup a GxP application to enroll prescribers/pharmacies and create a community portal within salesforce.
· Work in a team and serve as tactical IT liaison to the business through building and fostering a partnership.
· Demonstrate strong understanding of the business area and its supporting technology as well as broad understanding of overall business unit.
· Ensure solution delivery meets business need and expectation through business requirement gathering.
· Gather and validate business needs to translate into requirements for technical team.
· Work with technical teams to develop technical requirements and solutions.
· Owns the lifecycle management and associated documentation package for the systems.
· Be proactive in identifying solutions or opportunities that can help improve Business processes.
· Be point of contact for business focused application questions and be able to identify and leverage resources across IT
· Model and enhance business process diagrams and other related models to capture business operations change requirements within defined opportunities or projects, modeling both current and future state, typically using a graphical BPA or business process modeling tool.
· Document or map business processes targeted for change via approved projects, both current and future state. Determine and document the impact of process changes for the process owner.
Business partnership and technology expertise
- The Ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in patient services or commercial biotech/pharma business processes.
- The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a successful track record of assessing systems against corporate and regulatory requirements and driving change to ensure compliance in a GxP environment
- The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a successful track record developing processes, SOP’s, systems to support applications and equipment in a GxP environment
- Provide recommendations to address and resolve business issues, improve business processes and leverage opportunities
- In collaboration with the business customer, utilizes broad business knowledge to proactively search for strategic technological solutions
- Exerts some influence on the overall objectives and long-range goals of the business area
- Collaborates cross functionally to drive initiatives to a successful conclusion
- Identifies and recommends process improvements
- Demonstrates ability to identify issues, independently resolves routine issues, escalates more complex issues to a higher level
- Knowledge of business functional area with strong understanding of business unit (Or if new to business area, shows strong learning agility to achieve in depth knowledge)
- Understands the technology offerings applicable to the business when assisting in the design of solutions
- Has knowledge of and utilizes software lifecycle methodologies
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
- Business Analyst: 3 years (Preferred)