Hours: Monday - Friday, 6:30 PM - 10:30 PM
So what does it take to make it through a busy shift moving boxes and packages?
- The ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Stamina – this is a workout like no other!
- Legal right to work in the U.S.
- An eye for detail
- Reliability, responsibility, and a really good pair of work shoes
- Excellent weekly pay, every Friday
- Safe work environment
- Up to $25,000 in tuition assistance
- Medical, dental and vision after waiting period
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 4 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location