Armoire is a fast growing women's fashion rental startup with an immediate opening. Reporting to the Director of Operations, this position will perform warehouse duties and other functions that help streamline the daily business operations of our organization.
We're a startup, so responsibilities for this position include "doing it all": Your day will be mostly spent packing & shipping, staging & storing inventory, and processing returns, while maintaining the highest standard of inventory control. We are looking for a bright, kind and goal-oriented candidate who will work along side our warehouse team and closely with our styling team to maintain a streamlined customer experience. The Warehouse Associate must have strong communication skills, be extremely organized, able to work independently, and meet daily deadlines and project timelines. We are a highly collaborative team who has fun while we work together to ensure we delight our Clients with every case. Our company promotes and rewards client-focused behaviour, entrepreneurial thinking, teamwork, integrity and a passion for success.
Perks & Culture
* We celebrate tenacity and care deeply. We love to get to know you beyond Armoire and include your community within ours.
* We work in a collaborative office in Pioneer Square, and regularly hold team events on and offsite (Canoeing, game-nights, etc.)
* Unlimited Armoire Membership Requirements
The successful candidate should exhibit the following skills:
- Detailed computer use in a fast-paced environment with extreme attention to detail
- Must be able to work in a deadline driven fast-paced environment
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Excellent time management, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to multi-task and maintain flexibility
- Keen attention to detail and extremely organized
Must have knowledge of database systems.
You need to be able to stand or walk for an entire shift for up to 8 hours as day, as well as bend down, reach overhead, lift/carry up to 30lbs and push/pull wheeled clothing racks weighing up to 150lbs.
Huge plus if you have experience with minor repairs (buttons, hems, etc.)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour