Dover is building the first end-to-end recruiting orchestration platform for the world's top companies. We combine best-in-class candidate evaluation technology with bespoke process automation to help companies find and hire top talent for their open roles.
Recruiting is a $50B/year industry in the US, but recruiting departments and agencies still have incredibly manual processes.
We've built a better way. Our advanced matching software identifies the perfect candidates across all recruiting channels and drives the hiring process to create a seamless, white-glove experience for both companies and candidates.
Dover went through Y Combinator in 2019, and today 100+ companies use our product to run a better hiring process. We've raised $23M from top VCs and are currently profitable. We're a remote team of 40 with hubs in San Francisco and NYC and a presence in Boston, LA, and DC.
Dover is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support our CEO, CTO, and COO. This person will serve as a critical right-hand, anticipating their needs, optimizing their time, and providing general administrative and logistical support. Top candidates will be resourceful, dependable, and able to balance multiple and often competing priorities, with a strong emphasis on organization, process, and attention to detail. We highly value exceptional written and oral communication skills in this role. This is a fast-paced and rewarding position, with close proximity to leadership at a fast-growing startup.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Support for personal and professional development outside of work
- Opportunities to grow within the company
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits covered 100%
- Reimbursements for physical and mental wellness
- Daily lunch
- All the tools you need to do your best work, including laptop, monitor, desk, chair, and more
- Flexible work schedule
- Unlimited PTO plus mandatory 2 week vacation
Please apply at: https://app.dover.io/apply/dover/66ffb485-d11a-4f2a-b4f9-8a2ac534546a?rs=55634680
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Please apply at: https://app.dover.io/apply/dover/66ffb485-d11a-4f2a-b4f9-8a2ac534546a?rs=55634680
Work Location: Remote