This position will require that the candidate have strong experience in handling and coordinating office administrative and some accounting duties. To successfully perform the job responsibilities the candidate should possess strong computer skills and a high level of attention to detail, and also possess sound judgment and a high level of professionalism. The Office Coordinator will handle administrative responsibilities related to Administration and Accounting to ensure an efficient working environment. Other duties may be assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create, review and professionally format word documents, spreadsheets and presentations, forms and other documents including agreements/contracts.
- Review for completeness and enter weekly timecards and daily timesheets.
- Arrange travel schedules and reservations, including flights, ground transportation, and hotel reservations using outside travel agencies' booking portals.
- Perform various research projects involving advanced internet searches. Conduct research and initiate necessary changes to maximize the effectiveness of assigned projects.
- Coordinate and organize meetings, company events, trainings, and team functions.
- Responsible for maintaining calendars for all departmental activities, including vacations, meetings, and business travel.
- Prepare and disseminate company emails or memos; handle incoming mail, packages, faxes and photocopying, and act on those that need immediate attention.
- Recommend, organize, and maintain filing systems, and filing of correspondence and other records.
- Oversee and replenish office supplies and maintain office facility and equipment to ensure an efficient working environment.
- Assist with various Human Resources projects as requested.
- Responsible for phone answering and screening.
- Assist with development of marketing materials and tradeshow/conference coordination.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each essential duty competently. Overtime may be required to meet deadlines. The requirements listed are representative of the minimum levels of knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Sound knowledge of principles and practices of office administration.
- Advanced level proficiency with word processing (Word), spreadsheets (Excel), presentation programs (PowerPoint). High level of competency in navigating the Internet.
- Must possess a high level of integrity, professionalism, confidentiality, trust and customer-oriented attitude.
- Must possess exceptional organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Must maintain a high level of self-initiative and self-motivation to identify and initiate a variety of projects.
- Must have an ability to provide hands-on assistance in a fast-paced, small office and multi-tasking work environment with frequently changing priorities.
- Must possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Must be able to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Job Type: Full-time
- Excel: 2 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Word: 2 years (Required)
- Administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement