What sets up apart?
Our focus and drive is to connect passionate people with a forum for them to express their gifts and talents through their work. Our team is on a mission together, a mission centered on improving each other's lives and the lives of our residents. Our faith-based approach influences all we do, as we seek to change the world through passionate people who love what they do.
We offer Lucrative & Exciting Benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- Telephone Doctor 24/7
- Health Savings Account
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sponsored Mission Trips
- Sponsored Marriage Retreat
- Identity Theft Protection
- and more.....
JOB SUMMARY: Perform all accounting and bookkeeping functions for select Dominion Senior Living communities. Partner with operations team regarding all aspects of accounting for select communities.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Receives, reviews and routes invoices for approval and base account coding.
- Applies account coding on standard, reoccurring invoices.
- Verifies proper account allocations, authorized approvals and enters invoices into the Accounts Payable software system within deadlines.
- Processes expense reports
- Posts approved AP to the accounting system.
- Responsible for AP Check Matching and Daily Cash Receipts.
- Processes/prints check runs as scheduled.
- Set up of vendors, maintains vendor files, researches and responds to vendor questions.
- Responsible for Mailing / Filing.
- Perform monthly close and reconciliation of Vitals (Accounts Receivable) software.
- GL Maintenance (shared).
- Community cash management.
- Create journal entries.
- Responsible for accruals, and GL reoccurring entries.
- Complete month end closing and financial reporting for senior living communities in an accurate and timely manner.
- Update balance sheet schedules.
- Community bank reconciliation; reconcile balance sheets and community petty cash accounts.
- Set up of new communities in Timberline.
- Accounting degree, equivalent education or a minimum of 5 years of accounting experience required.
- Yardi software experience a plus!
- Senior Living accounting experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- An eye for detail, accuracy is imperative
- Proficient in PC skills, accounting software, Internet-based programs, MS Office Suite, especially Excel
- Previous experience with computerized Accounting systems.
- Timberline Software experience a plus!
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to follow instructions and meet strict deadlines.
- Commitment to outstanding customer service, with both external and internal customers
Job Type: Full-time
- accounting: 3 years (Required)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
- Saturday (Preferred)
Hours per Week:
- 31-40 (Required)
- More than 40 (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts