We are looking for passionate individuals that will enable the success of our business partners.
The Business Intelligence (BI) Consultant is ultimately responsible for the success of our business partners implementing and utilizing the Business Intelligence and Performance Analytics. The BI Consultant will provide our clients best practices, ideas and utilization methods to match their goals driving superior value and strengthening our partnership.
As a BI Consultant you will be responsible for ensuring client adoption and success by understanding the client’s business challenges and objectives and creating a comprehensive plan to implement Business Intelligence and Performance Analytics to meet these needs. The BI Consultant will define and document the scope of the project, the organization, the schedule and the overall approach. The BI Consultant will provide advice, utilization guidance, configuration recommendations, risk identification and mitigation resulting in an amazing client experience, retention and expansion.
The best candidates will have experience in providing a current state analysis and develop a strategic business plan to achieve client business objectives. As a BI Consultant you should possess a breadth of knowledge and understanding of the Business Intelligence and Performance Analytics, industry best practices, technology designs and integrations across multiple product families. Collaboration and teamwork with advisors, training teams, sales professionals, as well as the engagement and implementation team is pivotal to ensure client success.
The BI Consultant will serve as an escalation point for issues that impact the clients’ success, drive activations and reduce implementation time. Consultants are required to maintain strong working relations with all RealPage personnel.
- As the Consultant you are the Success Leader and ultimately responsible for the client’s successful deployment and implementation for all BI products. You ensure that our clients derive maximum value from their investment with RealPage, utilize all products using agreed upon best practices.
- Ability to create, execute and manage project management plans for small/medium and corporate accounts with little to no supervision.
- Partner with BI Development Analysts to ensure technical implementations meet client expectations.
- Effectively train our business partners from the Senior Management level down in order to achieve successful execution of the client BI strategy.
- Fundamental support in helping clients establish and manage their change.
- Identify risks to the client achieving their stated business goals and ability to develop a risk mitigation plan.
- Serve as a client advocate in driving industry best practices and the evolution of the Business Intelligence and Performance Analytics, courses and administrative services integral to success.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience within industry may be acceptable (MBA or advanced degree preferred)
- Expertise and experience interacting with small and medium accounts, preferably with direct senior management involvement
- Certified BI Product Specialist on at least one product or equivalent product
- Capability as credible and effective Senior Management advisor/coach specifically around change management (cultural, business and technical)
- Executive level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster honest dialog
- Knowledge of RealPage products and platform features, integrations and best practices
- Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating meetings and training workshops
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and perform effectively under pressure
- Strong knowledge of business processes (asset management, operations, real estate, accounting)
- Strong project management skills required; ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to change and work well in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work outside normal business hours at times depending upon workload
- Ability to travel frequently (up to 30%)