- Install and configure API Management layer in production and non-production environments.
- Deploy new API integrations in to production and non-production environments.
- Monitor resource usage (CPU, Memory and Disc) and proactively fix any potential issues.
- Monitor application deployed in production environments and proactively resolve system and data issues.
- Work closely with project team (project manager, solution architect, product owners, system analysts, developers and other support teams) to ensure operational best practices and monitoring capabilities are embedded in new application design.
- Work with developers to triage production bugs.
- Manage queue of cases and work with users and other support teams to troubleshoot production issues.
- Work with Product owners, BSA to support User Acceptance testing.
- Work with Product owners and BSA to validate and sign off on Supportability functionality.
- Participate in technical design review discussions with solution architect and provide feedback.
- Create shell scripts to automate and improve support process.
- Create reports and dashboards in Salesforce to help monitoring production applications.
- Create reports, dashboards and alerts in Splunk to proactively monitor integration applications.
- Document support process, standard operational procedures, support reference manuals.
- API Management tool administration (Mulesoft API management is a plus).
- Experience/ exposure to Coveo tool.
- Experience/ exposure to Salesforce platform.
- 4+ years of experience using Unix/ Linux OS environments.
- 4+ years of experience with any API management/ governance tool.
- 4+ years of experience with Oracle database and SQL queries.
- 2+ years’ experience with Salesforce administration and SOQL.
- 1+ years’ experience with data indexers like Coveo or alternative.
- Good understanding of search capabilities in Salesforce community pages.
- Very strong understanding of Java or Java based technologies.
- Good understanding of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model and concepts.
- Willingness to learn and master unfamiliar technologies and/or concepts.
- Familiarity and comfort working within strict Change Management and Release Management processes.
- Exceptional research skills and resourcefulness, Strong technical problem solving skills, with an ability to troubleshoot complex application issues.
- Demonstrated ability to build and execute efficient business processes and methodologies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with an emphasis on tone, structure, grammar, and spelling.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Bachelor degree in computer sciences, programming or a related field.
- Familiarity with Software Release Management principles and methodology including Adaptive Delivery Methodology (ADM).
- Experience with Mulesoft API management tool.
- Experience with Coveo.
- Certified Salesforce admin 201.
- Experience with reporting and monitoring tools such as Zabbix, Splunk.
Job Type: Contract
- System Administration: 4 years
Required work authorization: