Spirit Halloween has one single goal, to deliver the very best Halloween experience possible to all of our guests. We are the largest seasonal Halloween retailer in the world and the premier destination for everything Halloween. Since being acquired by Spencer Gifts, LLC in 1999, we have grown from 63 locations to over 1,300 across the United States and Canada and service the globe on SpiritHalloween.com.
Every season our team works tirelessly to create new and innovative ideas in Halloween costumes, accessories, animatronics, decor and more utilizing the latest technology to dazzle even the most hardcore Halloween fans.
You will hit the ground running in this fun, fast-paced, challenging environment where every team member is an essential component of our success and everyone's voice is important in a culture built on respect, integrity and a community of giving back. At the heart of Spirit Halloween is Spirit of Children, a program which focuses on making hospitals less scary for kids.
CHECK OUT OUR BENEFITS!
- 30% discount on merchandise
- Responsible for selling Store merchandise to Guests while maintaining the company's standard in customer service.
- Demonstrates merchandise according to company guidelines and product knowledge.
- Operates the store POS to ring up sales.
- Assists with merchandising, stocking and general upkeep of the store.
- Minimum age of 16 required.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location