What Makes a Honda, is Who makes a Honda
Honda has a clear vision for the future, and it’s a joyful one. We are looking for individuals with the skills, courage, persistence, and dreams that will help us reach our future-focused goals.
At our core is innovation. Honda is constantly innovating and developing solutions to drive our business with record success. We strive to be a company that serves as a source of “power” that supports people around the world who are trying to do things based on their own initiative and that helps people expand their own potential. To this end, Honda strives to realize “the joy and freedom of mobility” by developing new technologies and an innovative approach to achieve a “zero environmental footprint.”
We are looking for qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds, experiences, continuous improvement values, and a strong work ethic to join our team.
If your goals and values align with Honda’s, we want you to join our team to Bring the Future!
About this Position:
The purpose of the Collision Marketing Manager position is to improve overall Wholesale Collision Part sales through dealer engagement in the Collision Parts Promote program to increase conquest Collision Parts sales. Promote the proper repair of Honda/Acura vehicles and increase the Honda & Acura Certified Body Shop program participation to improve repair quality.
- Achieve Acura/Honda annual Wholesale Collision Parts Sales Target with specific objectives
- Enroll and maintain dealer participation in a Conquest Fund Program: Meet Acura/Honda annual Collision Parts Promote (CPP) dealer enrollment and maintenance targets. Assist DPSMs in Dealer enrollment & maintenance. Improve dealer Purchase Performance (conversion fund) usage
- Create and maintain a network of Honda & Acura Certified Collision shops: Meet AHM’s (Honda/Acura) annual Certified shop targets. Honda/Acura dealer owned body shops should take territorial priority. Complete/maintain recertification of H&ACC shops so that there is no lapse in certified coverage
- Collision industry subject matter expert: Work with I-CAR and other industry groups to build business relationships
*This position will cover the territory of New York*
Who we are seeking:
We are looking for qualified people and diverse background and experiences, open minds, and a disciplined work ethic, to bring the future to Honda.
Required Work Experience:
- Dealer Parts Department, Collision Wholesale Sales experience
- BA/BS in Business or related field or commensurate business to business sales experience
- Demonstrated PC skills, excellent oral and written communication skills, presentation skills, proven analytical skills, demonstrated sales skills
- Results oriented with strong communication and presentation skills
What differentiates Honda and makes us an employer of choice?
- Competitive base salary $79,700 to $119,600
- Pay will be based on several variables that include, but not limited to geographic location, work experience, education, etc.
- Annual Bonus
- Industry-leading Benefit Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid time off, including vacation, paid holidays, sick time, and personal days
- 401K Plan with company match + additional contribution
- Advancement opportunities
- Career mobility
- Education reimbursement for continued learning
- Training and Development programs
- Wellbeing program
- Community service and engagement programs
- Product programs
- Free drinks onsite
Honda is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.