Do you enjoy delivering high quality products and services while consistently and efficiently achieving your goals? If so, we have an opportunity for you. First National Bank, is looking for a Financial Service Representative in our Plymouth, MN branch.
You will build and maintain relationships with both customers and prospective customers while helping them to understand their financial needs while providing customized solutions to enhance their banking experience.
- Opens new consumer and business accounts including checking, savings, certificates of deposit, individual retirement accounts. Cross-sells suitable products and services to meet customer’s needs.
- Effectively develops banking relationships with new and existing customers.
- Promote and facilitate the cash management services to customers and prospects including online banking, remote deposits and ACH.
- Proactively connect with prospective business customers through sales calls.
- Represent the bank in the business community attending networking events.
- Assist commercial lenders to develop their customers deposit relationships.
- Assisting with processing transactions at the teller line as needed.
You will be integral to the success of the bank while providing the superior First National Bank experience at every interaction.
Experience preferred including:
- Two years banking experience including consumer and business account opening & servicing for deposit accounts, IRAs and loans.
- Enjoy sales development and connecting with new people.
- Self-motivated, competitive, goal oriented and driven to succeed.
- Utilize banking technology personally and technologically proficient
Apply Today! Email your résumé and cover letter or stop by 13605 27th Ave North, Plymouth, MN.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance.
First National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabilities
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off