Competition Clutch, Inc. (CCI) in Conyers, GA is currently accepting applications for a part-time AutoCAD Drafter. Since 2003, CCI has been one of the fastest growing clutch manufacturers in the automotive industry worldwide. We are seeking candidates that are enthusiastic about growth and looking to be a part of an expanding team.
This position is accountable for preparing or revising CAD drawings showing necessary views and details for manufacturing.
In this position, either directly or through others, the applicant will:
- Provide a timely creation of engineering drawings required to implement engineering designs.
- Use computer aided design & drafting tools including AutoCAD 2018, Autodesk Inventor 2018 and/or Fusion 360, and other software developed or acquired to automate the drawing process.
- Be able to demonstrate flexibility to adjust to changes in direction and priorities
- Have excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate ability to interface effectively with all levels of employees, including management, to meet project specification and technical requirements.
- Ability to work discretely with highly confidential information.
- Be dependable, trustworthy and responsible.
- Have strong computer skills, use of a PC, computer terminal and/or telephone.
- Be able to convert drawings from AutoCAD to PDF.
- Frequently works under pressure in an open work-space office environment.
- Develop and maintain a “library” of commonly used flywheel and clutch components to streamline design of future parts.
- Be a self-motivated individual – able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Be team oriented, flexible and willing to assist in other technical disciplines.
Automotive enthusiasts with a passion for motorsports highly preferred. In depth technical knowledge of cars (specifically with manual transmissions) is a major plus. Be sure to mention this in your cover letter for a faster response to your application.
- High school diploma and/or GED
- 1 to 3 years of drawing experience
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we offer a competitive salary/hourly rate that will meet or exceed and others in the industry. Our office hours are Monday – Friday; 8am -5pm.
Job Type: Part-time
Required work authorization: