Robinhood is changing the way America invests. We believe our financial system should work for everyone and not just a few. We offer commission-free trading for stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies—all on one, user-friendly platform. Since our public launch in 2015, we've enabled millions of people to participate in the markets, cementing us as the fastest-growing brokerage ever.
About the Role
We're passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience at each stage of the conversation by lending genuine insight into our culture, mission and challenges.
As a Technical Sourcer you'll:
Some things we consider critical to being a Technical Sourcer:
- Contribute to Robinhood's sourcing strategy to build diverse candidate pipelines across our university, industry and leadership levels
- Design, experiment and test new approaches to attracting diverse candidates to our open positions
- Partner closely with recruiters and hiring managers to become a subject matter expert in the technical requirements, and how positions are able to impact the organization
- Strategize and leverage multiple sourcing channels to identify high caliber candidates and maintain a healthy pipeline for priority roles
- Analyze recruiting metrics to identify areas of improvement and provide data-driven recommendations
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies:
- 3+ years of technical sourcing experience (at least 2 yrs in-house experience preferred)
- Proven track-record sourcing and hiring passive candidates from top companies
- You think of hiring as a partnership and have the gift to successfully work with all different personalities
- Self-starting, scrappy and resourceful work ethic requiring minimal to no guidance
- You can think on your feet, but have enough humility to ask questions
Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.