SAIC is seeking a Facility Manager to join our team supporting our IC customer in Chantilly, VA.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plans and manages all aspects of the facilities function which may include but is not limited to maintenance, equipment, machinery, construction, building space allocation and layout, office services, leased properties and furnishings, and communication services.
- Plans, budgets and schedules facilities modifications and moves. Inspects construction and installation progress to ensure conformance with established specifications and to comply with company and/or government regulations.
- Contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet objectives.
- Provides guidance to more junior team members to achieve goals in accordance with established policies.
- Establishes and recommends changes to policies which affect organization.
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with a Polygraph.
- Have 15 years industry experience with a Bachelor degree or an Associate degree and/or high school diploma with equivalent work experience in information technology field.
- A current network industry certification; preferably at the associates level or an equivalent.
- Solid understanding and familiarity with Facility Management.
- Prior experience with facilities function such as; present and future capacity requirements, facility requirements (including floor layout, power & cooling, network connectivity, etc…), system monitoring, industrial security practices and automation.
- Working knowledge of facility plans, budgets, and schedules in order to accomplish day-to-day operations and maintenance.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability