Rexnord® is a $2 billion multi-platform diversified global industrial company. Within our platforms, we serve a wide array of growing, global end markets by offering the broadest, most reliable product portfolios and trusted brands in our industries. Within Process & Motion Control, we design, manufacture, market and service specified, highly engineered mechanical components used within complex systems where our customers’ reliability requirements and the cost of failure or downtime are extremely high. Within Water Management, we design, procure, manufacture and market products that provide and enhance water quality, safety, flow control and conservation, in which customers specify our products due to performance, life cycle and project cost, and our service levels. Founded in 1892, Rexnord is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A. and employs approximately 7,400 associates worldwide. For more information about the company visit www.rexnord.com.
THE BUSINESS UNIT
Rexnord Aerospace is a growing and profitable supplier of engineered high performance bearings and mechanical seals to the commercial air transport, regional aircraft, business aircraft, helicopter and military aircraft markets for use in engine systems, flight control systems, airframe structures and landing gear systems. Our aerospace bearing and seal products consist of rolling element airframe bearings and bearing tooling sold under the Shafer® and Tri-Roller® brand names, Teflon lined polymeric bearings sold under the Tuflite® brand name, slotted entry, split ball and split race bearings sold under the PSI® brand name, self-lubricating machinable lined bearings and coatings sold under the Rexlon® brand name and mechanical seals sold under the Cartriseal® brand name. Our global customer base includes all major engine and airframe OEM’s, as well as major Tier 1, 2 and 3 suppliers to the engine and airframe OEM’s and through our FAA approved repair station we support major MRO and aircraft operators with repair and overhaul capabilities.
Performs receiving and issuing transactions in MRP system. Interacts closely and constructively with Manufacturing, Production Control, Quality Control, Assembly and Accounting to move parts through all operations and functions. Responsible for count and identification accuracy of on hand and system inventory.
Receives, counts , and stocks production items. Operates cutting saw and properly documents actions on the Production Router. Integrates cross-functionally to assure continuity of supply of required production materials and services in support of 95% customer On-Time-Delivery. Focuses heavily on inventory accuracy. This position is located in Simi Valley, California.
- Receives all incoming items and enters receipt into system
- Receives and delivers MRO items (stationary, tools, shop supplies, etc.)
- Receives and stocks production items
- Receives parts and issues or stocks parts per planning instruction
- Verifies count of incoming and outgoing parts
- Maintain an aggressive follow-up system to ensure schedule compliance
- Accurately counts parts upon receiving and issuing
- Maintains accurate and organized stockroom
- Attaches proper labels and documents to box
- Performs saw operation per documented process
- Adheres to all safety regulations, particularly having to do with the saw and the forklifts.
- Interfaces with Production, Planning, Quality Assurance, Finance, & Purchasing to achieve the smooth flow of goods and services to PSI in order to maintain committed schedules to customers
DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE, CAPABILITIES AND SUCCESS FACTORS
- Must be able to count, add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Must have basic English verbal, reading and writing skills
- Must have good organizational skills
- Must be able to lift a maximum of 25 lbs.
- Must have basic PC skills
- Must be able to operate a forklift & scale
- Must be able to read interpret Planning, routings
- Should have good working knowledge of internal processes
- Should be able to read and understand blue prints
- Needs high attention to detail
- Strong focus on safety
- Understanding of the need for accuracy and urgency
- Ideal candidate will have experience with AS9100, 5S, Lean, and Six Sigma.
- Must be a U.S. Person (U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident Card Holder) per ITAR requirements.
In addition to gaining invaluable experience and having the opportunity to create a legacy, the dynamic leader we seek will be rewarded with:
Competitive Base Salary
Matching 401(k) contribution (50% match up to 8%)
Discretionary Profit Sharing Contribution (3% of quarterly earnings)
Short-Term Disability Insurance
Long-Term Disability Insurance
Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
Matching Gift Program
PAID TIME OFF
10 Vacation days per year
Enjoy 12 Company Holidays per year
3 Paid Sick Days
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may submit their resume through the Careers section at www.rexnord.com.
Rexnord associates must be in good standing for consideration for job openings. This includes satisfactory or above ratings in job performance and no corrective actions, PIP’s, disciplinary issues or warnings in the last 12 months.
Equal Opportunity Employer –
Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Minority/Veteran/Disabled
United States-California-Simi Valley
USA CA Simi Valley
Nov 15, 2019, 11:34:45 PM