Work day-to-day with agile teams on-the-ground to facilitate their delivery, remove impediments, and help them hold one another accountable to each other and their commitments. Work with teams to track and report detailed metrics to provide status, demonstrate progress, and identify potential areas of risk that must be escalated to senior management. Manage multiple product backlogs and lead backlog development and regular backlog grooming activities in partnership with product owners, business analysts, and technical team members. Work closely with senior leadership to support long-term planning, development, and prioritization of the product roadmap. Work with senior leadership and Agile teams to lead all preparation for all Agile ceremonies, including Program Increment (PI) planning, PI demonstrations and reviews, Sprint Planning, Sprint Demonstrations, and Retrospectives.
- 5+ years of experience with gathering and documenting technical and business requirements
- 5+ years of experience as the Scrum Master of a development team
- Experience with Atlassian Suite, including Jira, Bamboo, or Bitbucket
- Experience in leading client delivery engagements and working with senior-level client management
- Experience with teaching technical teams Agile concepts, including Epic and User Story creation, Scrum, Kanban, and TDD
- Top Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Scrum Master Certification
- Experience with software development projects on the cloud, including AWS or Azure
- Knowledge of agency or intelligence community and IT infrastructures
- Possession of excellent problem solving skills to provide technical assistance to IT development teams
- Possession of excellent interpersonal skills to successfully interact with clients, engineers, and managers
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- MA or MS degree
- Advanced Agile Certification, including IC-ACC, CSP, SASM, or PMI-ACP
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.