Southern Technical College is seeking a Medical Assisting Instructor.
Position responsibilities include:
- Teaching in a licensed and accredited curriculum.
- Prepare lesson plans in support of existing syllabi.
Basic qualifications for the position include:
- A minimum of an associate’s degree from a nationally recognized agency is required with a major in the qualified subject matter. A bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a certified or registered medical assistant.
- 1-2 years of post-secondary teaching experience is highly desirable.
- CPR Instructor Certification a PLUS.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- No weekends
- medical: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: In person