We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Skip the coffee runs. Forget hanging out in the copy room. Don't even think about twiddling those thumbs. Here, interns are a pretty big deal. We're in your corner, helping you get where you're going with hands-on projects and real responsibilities. So, when your dream job comes knocking, you'll be ready.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
Education and Experience:
- Works closely with members of assigned team to develop subject matter knowledge.
- Attends company/department/team trainings and meetings as appropriate.
- Maintains a high level of professionalism by demonstrating excellent attendance, adhering to company guidelines, meeting objectives thoroughly and on time, etc.
- Assists with recipe tracking, new recipe creation, and recipe maintenance.
- Assists with competitor tracking and reporting.
- Provides updates on industry news and developments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- In current pursuit of an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
- Works cooperatively and collaboratively within a group.
- Establishes goals and works toward achievement.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
- Ability to apply creative solutions and problem solve.
- Ability to prioritize and work under strict deadlines.
- Prepares written materials to meet purpose and audience.
Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
Voluntary Term Life Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.